PONTE VEDRA BEACH: Dear friends of the Cultural Center,
Each of us is in unique situations due to the Corona Virus. Each of us is dealing with our own obstacles, yet we are all in it together, as we navigate this new course.
As an organization, the Cultural Center has survived for 25 years because of your financial support, elbow grease, membership, and moral support. That has not changed and is now more significant than ever.
When Winston Churchill was asked to cut arts funding in favor of the war effort, he simply replied, “Then what are we fighting for?”
We are no longer fighting a world war, but the reality is this: The Cultural Center depends on monthly dollars from memberships, class tuition, donations, and ticket sales to continue to provide arts to the community of Ponte Vedra Beach.
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Become a member. Your annual donation supports the Cultural Center and in turn, you receive awesome benefits!
- Make a donation! It’s that simple.
- Take a class! Online classes will be available soon!
- Buy art! Not only are you benefiting the Cultural Center, you are benefitting local artists!
- Adopt an exhibition. This can be a gift for an individual, in memory of a loved one, or a corporate sponsorship.
We are always open to material donations, but monetary donations are most effective now. All donations are appreciated.
When the Cultural Center re-opens to the public, we will be here to greet you. Art and culture make our community’s heart beat. We couldn’t do it without you.
Sincerely and in good health,
Jennifer Jordan, Community Connections Director
Donna Guzzo, President and Executive Director