SAINT AUGUSTINE – Come one, come all and be the first to lock into the weekend of fun for the Vilano Fest 2018.
Special weekend pricing includes all three events for only $75. Prices increase March 1st.
The dates are April 20 and 21.
The SEA TURTLE SOIREE event on Friday brings back for the second year the 1920s themed party on the Vilano pier complete with Ramona’s eight piece band and plenty of food, drinks and partying under covered tents!
The TOUR OF HOMES event on Saturday brings to the fore the great homes in our community showcased to highlight history, uniqueness and novelty no other community possesses. You will be amazed at this year’s most special treasured stop in North Beach!
The MUSIC FEST on Saturday now incorporates last year’s Dish n Fish, a day of the area’s finest local musicians with great food and a “slider competition” to wet your palettes!
Last year, the goals for this event (in partnership with Vilano Beach Main Street) are to:
1) Celebrate Vilano Beach and its rich heritage,
2) Have fun with our neighbors, and
3) Raise funds to improve lighting and walkability throughout the community.
For more information, purchasing tickets, and registering to volunteer, go to www.vilanofest.com.
For vendor applications, reach out to Sallie O’Hara at SallieOHara@vilanobeachfl.com or 904 540 0402.
For sponsorship, contact Elisa Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Andy Hill, Event Chair, email@example.com.
VILANO BEACH RUN IN MARCH
One reason the North Shores communities are such a special place to live is the North Shores Community Center. Whether it be the community garden, dog run, ball field or community center activities like bingo, pilates and art classes, the center is a jewel that many of us enjoy. An important fundraiser that supports this Complex is the upcoming Vilano Bridge Run Sat., March 17 at 8 am.
Now in its 22nd year, the race raises funds that directly support our community. In addition to the annual 5K and Fun Run, the new 10K is expected to draw added participants.
Volunteers are needed to assist with this year’s event.
* Course Volunteers: will be stationed strategically to ensure runners know where to run
* Water Station Volunteers: at water stations to ensure participants are hydrated
* Drawing & Silent Auction Coordinator: reaches out to area businesses for donated items for race day drawings and auction
* General Finish Line/ Party in the Park Personnel: will pitch in at the Community Center as needed
* Planning Team Member: this nimble group will continue to work through race day to ensure the event is a success. From sponsor outreach to poster placement, your help is appreciated.
All you need to be a great volunteer is a smile & your commitment to this important community event.
Also, if you are a business owner (or have family or friends who have an area businesses), please consider being a race sponsor. It is a great way to demonstrate your commitment to the community & its residents is an excellent marketing opportunity and serves as a charitable contribution.
To volunteer or become a sponsor contact Tisa Chamberlain at 770-597-4904 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fran Windeler at 614-560-1672
You can also support the event as a registered participant. Visit:
www.1stplacesports.com/races/vilanobridgerun to register.